5.03.2012

Over the Hill Party Cartridge

I am super excited to announce my newest cartridge. Instead of creating a suite of corny over the hill decor items similar to what you can find at any party store, I designed this party with a touch of macabre elegance! I drew my inspiration for this cartridge from Tim Burton, Bourbon Street and Disney's Haunted Mansion.

In addition to over the hill parties, the 3D lantern and wrought iron elements would make great Mardi Gras decor, and the tombstones and 3D urn would be perfect for a Halloween party.

The top hat and dinner party above were made by me and my wife.

I love being able to brand a party, so I created several elements on this cartridge that you can showcase your loved ones age within; namely the napkin rings, banner, tags, mask, card, and cross tombstone. The skull & crossbones and "RIP" phrase were also created to fit within these elements. I created the banner above to showcase this feature.

The Over the Hill party cartridge is now available from Cricut.com.

6 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

I totally saw the Disney Haunted Mansion in this one! Great work - and applicable to so many projects and parties! Love the top hat and dinner party that you and Elizabeth styled - very festive. This cartridge has already made it home and is raring to go! The cake and candelabra is definitely calling my name.

Bunnyfreak said...

You should be very proud of designing this one.

divinecrone said...

LOVE this cartridge!! The only thing I would have wished for was 0-9 to be able to do any age, but even without that, it's fantastic.

MulticrafterAmy said...

Great cartridge. Reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas when I look at this artwork.

Jennifer Stutzman said...

Love these designs!

Betsy Madson said...

thought I would share that I used this cart for my daughters high school graduation party, the theme was Harry Potter and we made 9 - 9inch lanterns to hang in the hallway with glow sticks in them, I did fortify the laterns with small brads to keep them together. They were so cute that we made 32 6 inch lanterns to put on the tables again with tealights, these were perfect and I love this cart. These were certainly one of the hottest left overs from the party. Thank You