3.09.2012

St. Patrick's Day

Each year we are graced with the luck of the Irish for one day only! This year, you can show your Irish pride the help of my latest Cricut Craft Room Exclusive set of digital images. From pots of gold and leprechauns, to River Dancin' girls and pints of Guinness, these St. Patrick's Day icons will be the perfect accent on your gifts, cards and party favors!


How sweet are these!!! Amy Crocket made these straw wraps for the Cricut blog.


Jillian Deiling Cassity made this card for the Cricut blog. I love all of the bright colors and glitter that she used on this card.


And last but not least, Kristen Swain made this favor bag for the Cricut Circle Blog. I love the look that the Gold Smooch Ink gives to the gold coins.


And don't forget . . . there is still time to enter the Baby Cartridge Challenge. I have pushed back the deadline until tomorrow night, giving you an extra 24 hours to finish up your projects. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Diane Hodrick said...

I love this digi! I knew I had to have it when I saw the flowing red hair on your Irish jig dancer. My daughter has long, red hair and I knew I'd be making a banner for her college dorm with this one. You have the most fun images. Should have known this was you! Thanks for the fun art!