3.23.2012

Easter Blessings

I love reading all of your comments! I especially love that so many of my followers are able to pick out my work before I even announce it on my blog. Although, I don't know if you would associate Easter Blessings with me. When designing this digital image set, I went for a hand-drawn look.

I absolutely adore this scrapbook layout Jana Eubank created for the Official Cricut Blog


My favorite feature in this set are the phrases. I wrote each of them by hand and then scanned them in. It is so bizarre to see my handwriting cut out of paper! (And yes, I realize I have really girly handwriting!!)

Here is a close-up of the easter lilies. I sure love all the layers and details with the cuts.


This next card was created for the Cricut Circle Blog by Charity Hassel. She used colored pencils to add some extra detail to the cross and rocks. What a great technique!

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

The phrases are absolutely beautiful! Love them. And the images are great too. TFS what you can do with this CCR Exclusive! Great job, Curt!--Pat N.

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

Love this! I personally think it is hands-down the best Easter CCR Exclusive! Plus, I totally love my hubby's handwriting! :)

Diane Hodrick said...

I love seeing the DT bring your illustrations to life. For me, it really helps get those creative juices flowing. You did a great job on this digital. You kept the meaning and spirit of Easter in your designs. Really fabulous digi.

Jennifer Stutzman said...

I really like the cross. You have very pretty handwriting! :)