2.14.2012

Flashback - Valentine's Email Campaign

Logoworks by HP was a custom design agency for small businesses. To help showcase the company's creativity, I frequently created custom illustrations and icons for our email campaigns. Here is an illustration I did for their "After Valentine's Logo Sale" back in 2010.


To carry the chocolate theme onto their website, I created a nutritional facts chart to display all of their logo packages.  


Later that year, this email campaign received an American Inhouse Design Award from Graphic Design USA.

3 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

Super clever - love the "treat you can afford to sink you teeth into" and the nutritional facts line up is terrific! Congrats on the design award - it would have inspired me to check it out - even if I didn't need a logo!

Diane Hodrick said...

That is a really clever campaign. Love it. Congrats on the award.

Pat N. said...

Hi Curt, I wanted to let you know of an adorable card someone made using Campin' Critters. It's Sarah at http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-top-heavy-mn-ducky.html

Thought you'd want to take a look. Really adorable.

Your ad was very clever! Love that nutrition chart. You're so talented and creative. Hope your new baby is doing well.--Pat N.