11.11.2011

Announcing New Digital Images

Today, the first 20 sets of Cricut Craft Room Exclusives were released. Two of the digital image sets in premier release were created by me, and I am excited to share them with you.

My personal favorite is the Gnomes & Mushrooms set. I am a huge gnome lover. Although I may not have them scattered around my yard, I am a proud owner of a Travelocity Roaming Gnome. He has been traveling with us for years and we have pictures of him everywhere from Times Square to Disneyland. He even came with us to the hospital when my daughter was born. So when I saw gnomes on the list of potential Cricut Craft Room Exclusives, I immediately claimed it!


Jana Eubank created this scrapbook page for the Cricut blog using my the snail and mushroom images.



The other set I created for the launch is 3D Bows. When I showed the cut files to my wife, she mentioned that they look a little intimidating, but I guarantee that they are really easy to put together!

Each bow was photographed with the optional layers on them. These bows look just as cool without these layers on them, making them super versatile. And in some cases, the optional layers make a great bow on their own. I especially love that you can cut them out of any paper to coordinate with your gift or handmade card.


Here is are a couple of bows that Amy Mitchell created for the Cricut blog.




Be sure to tune in Tuesday night,  November 15th at 12:01 am EST, for the Cricut Mini launch on HSN.  They will be showcasing projects from each of these digital image sets, as well as debuting an HSN exclusive set of digital images that was designed by yours truly!!!  I can hardly wait to see it.

7 comments:

Pat N. said...

Wow, lots of great stuff going on at PC! Love your gnomes--they're so cute! And those bows look fantastic. I really need to check out that Craft Room. I thought it was like Design Studio, but looks like much more. TFS all that news and congrats to you on your new creations! And thanks for your comment on my campin' critters project, Curt.--Pat N.

Mel said...

I enjoy a good gnome- they look like they will cut well on cricut too. :)

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

Looks like I can make you a cute Gnome Birthday Card now! :) Yay! I am so excited for Cricut Craft Room and all the possibilities!!!

Melody Lane Designs said...

The bows is going to be my first purchase. I think you can make smurfs with the knomes. Just use blue for the face.

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

I am not a software kind of crafter, but your 3D Bows might make me change my mind. I love that you have shared your gnome sketches - lots of fun to see that!

Janice said...

Love the gnomes!! I see some spring and summer bday cards with them in the future! First I have to finish figuring out the CCR though! Looking forward to more great designs in the future!

divinecrone said...

Love your designs... that snail is so adorable. Gonna have to see if I have time to make up any bows this year. I love that there are now cut files to take the measuring & fiddling out of the equation... thanks!