8.19.2011

Sighting of the Week: Space Party

Today's Space Party sighting comes from Charity Hassel over at the Meaningful Menagerie. I remember seeing a few of these photos in the office before the cartridge was announced, and I absolutely fell in love with them. I glad I can finally share them with you.

First off, I have to say that I love the way she has photographed these projects. Especially this first one.  The rocket card looks great placed against the moon rock. And the constellation fabric makes the perfect backdrop. 


Nothing says "Space Party" more than this card. When I illustrated this robot, I did not visualize giving him a balloon, but it really works. I especially love the brads and sequins she added on his joints and chest.


I really like the patterned papers and color combination Charity used to create this card.


This photo showcases my cupcake holder and flag cupcake topper. I liked using a flag for the topper because it represents the flag that Neil Armstrong placed on the moon! I designed the flag so it folds around a toothpick.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That rocketship is pretty dang awesome. Even without Luke Skywalker. And the robot is bad enough to make JJ Abrams proud.

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

These look fantastic!