8.05.2011

Sighting of the Week: Campin' with the Cricut Circle

Last week was Camping Adventure Week for the Cricut Circle. All week long they featured camping projects, most of which were made using my Campin' Critters cartridge. The Cricut Circle crafters are super creative, and I had to share with you some of my favorite projects from last week:

This first project features a S'more Kit, made using an old Blue Bunny plastic ice cream container. 



This next set of projects features a treat box that holds 4 plastic tubes filled with campin' snacks.  The treat box was made using my coworker's Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge.  The plastic tubes are held in place with two of his cupcake holder box inserts.





This next project features the "Summer Camp" badge on the front of my camp journal/mini album.  


And this last page layout uses 3 of my images as smaller page embellishments (group of trees, "camp" sign, and fire). The fire image is actually from one of my merit badges. I like how they have taken the pieces of the badge and made it into a stand alone embellishment.


1 comment:

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

Love these campin' critters! The papers they used really accentuate how cute the little critters are. The way they adapted the cupcake box was too cute!