7.12.2011

Space Party

In recent years, I have come to the realization that I am a little bit of a Sci-fi geek!  I may not speak Klingon or know the lineage of Luke Skywalker; but one day, I would love to attend Comic Con and try to catch a glimpse of J.J. Abrams or anyone from Doctor Who.

So, when I was presented with the Space Party cartridge, I was happy to channel my inner geek to create a masculine party for the Event Cartridge launch.

Two of my favorite images on this cartridge are both of the cards.  I made the purple UFO card so it opens toward you, reminiscent of an alien boarding ramp.  I also made the red spaceship card so it is interactive.  You simply pull down on the exhaust flame to reveal your message and/or party info.

Here is a set of projects that Tammy Skinner from Creative Critters made with this cartridge.


Space Party is now available from Cricut.com.
Click here to view the entire Space Party Look Book.

2 comments:

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

Love all the dimensional objects with this cartridge and the attention to detail you put into your work. I love how the tops of the placecards, etc, are interchangeable and how the ufo card pulls-out to reveal the invite info! Brilliant

Pat N. said...

Wow, really cool stuff!