7.15.2011

Sighting of the Week: Mini Books

I am amazed at the level of creativity that Cricut crafters have. There have been numerous occasions when I have seen a project that was made with one of my cartridges and thought, "WOW! I did not visualize creating that with this cartridge!" The projects in todays sighting were one of these instances.

One of the ladies over at ScrapbookPal.com has created 2 mini albums using my Spring Holiday Cards cartridge.


This first mini album was created using one of my envelope designs. Each envelope is approximately 5.5" x 7" and is the perfect size to hold 4" x 6" photos and love notes.


I like how she used magnetic snaps for the envelope closures.


She cut a total of 6 envelopes for this album, and then used a paper hole punch and binder rings to bind them together.


For this next project, she used one of my card background shapes, binder rings and a standing frame from Ikea to create a hanging photo album.


As you can see, the notches for the cards make great photo corners.


I included this photo because it really gives you a sense of how many of these backgrounds she cut out. This is such a cute and easy project. I will definitely be making one of these in the near future.

No comments: