7.08.2011

Sighting of the Week: Jacob Goes Campin'

This has to be the best Campin' Critters sighting that I have come across, and it inspired me to start sharing my favorite cartridge sightings each week.  Chloe from Chloe and her Clip-on Koalas is currently doing a blog hop with the help of her scrap assistant, Jacob.  Jacob is currently circling the globe, and will soon be making a stop in Utah to visit Cricut headquarters.

In this photo, Jacob has made himself (with the Campin' Critters cartridge) a backpack for his journey.

Here he is doing some last minute workouts to make sure his "ripped 6-pack" is in shape for "all of the various Barbies" he will meet along the way.

Jacob also made a Blog Hop Journal with my cartridge to document his trip around the world. 


One of the bloggers he visited even made him a tent from my cartridge so he could re-enact the infamous Eclipse "tent scene."


3 comments:

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

I am truly at a loss for words. What an awesome use of your amazing 3D projects

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Jacob is going to LOVE visiting you Curt and helping out in Provo's office! Thank you so much. The backpack so easy to cut and assemble, you did an amazing job designing it. Jacob has hit California and will make his way to you soon! His clip on koala can help out as an art model if you want to design a cart full of Aussie Animals! This sunburnt country full of scrappers would LOVE it! x

Curt Jensen said...

Chloe - That is hilarious that I had already posted some of your projects! I can't wait to meet Jacob in person. I have already started an agenda for his VIP trip to Cricut. And I will make sure that Jacob gets an opportunity to voice his opinions about upcoming cartridges. I am sure that the Cricut will be easily persuaded to add anything Aussie or Twilight related to our cartridge roadmap!