8.12.2011

Sighting of the Week: Camp Sweet Camp

One of the Cricut Circle designers that I love is Jana Eubank.  She has such a classy style and eye for matching papers and patterns.  Here are a couple of projects that she made using my Campin' Critters cartridge.


I like how she used my "Camp Sweet Camp" phrase sign as a tag.


Now who wouldn't want a to receive this bag of treats?


I loved this scrapbook page!  I love the mix of the wood grain papers with the bright colors.


Here is a close-up of 3 of my merit badges.  They really make cute page accents!


And here is a close-up of my "Gone Fishin'" sign.  The shape and layout for this sign was inspired by the wood National Forest Signs.

1 comment:

Pat N. said...

Thanks for sharing all the Campin Critter projects. I just got the cart and this has given me great inspiration! Love the backpack for holding cookies, and the Smores container and card. So creative!!-Pat N.