6.21.2011

Summer & Autumn Look Books

Cricut just released the "Look Books" for the recent cartridge releases. These books contain the entire cut book (every image from the cartridge cut out of paper), a 1 minute video, and projects. The projects are hidden at the end of the book, so be sure to click through to the end to see them. To view the Summer and Autumn Celebrations' Look Books, click the images below:

The team that sits behind me makes these cut books! Whenever they are cutting the images from one of my cartridges, I can't help but hover over their shoulders, because it is so much fun to see my images cut out. I am excited that Cricut is now making these cut books available for the public to view, too.

1 comment:

Cely said...

This is SO COOL! It helps to see all of the cuts on a cartridge before purchase. LOVE this. And beautiful artwork, as usual!