1.11.2011

WELCOME TO TYPECAST CREATIVE

For as long as I can remember people have typecast me as "creative."  As a kid, being creative meant taking summer art classes and dreaming of having my own paint shop in my parent's garage.  As a teenager, it meant making title pages for my science and English reports that resembled my favorite movie posters.  And now, it means creating illustrations and templates that can be used by other creative people.

My goal with this blog-folio is to share with some of the creative things I am doing now, as well as some of the creative things I have done in the past.  Just as a cast of actors thrives on the reactions from their audience, I would love to hear what you think about my work.  And if you or your business are ever in need for some creativity, send me an email.  I would love to be typecast as your creative designer, too!

1 comment:

Elizabeth B. Jensen said...

Yay! So glad you're doing a blogfolio! This will be so much fun. Love you and all your creativeness!